Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ice Cream Social


Danny decided we needed a good ol' ice cream churn off at our house one weekend. We planned for a few weeks and sent out invites to everyone - church, friends, neighbors etc. I make 10 gallons of ice cream in flavors ranging from chocolate marshmallow to habanero. We had a lot of people there but of course I didn't take pictures. I did, however, capture one of the experimental days when KK helped me make the ice cream and Anderson was my taste tester.



Anderson started off trying to eat with a spoon but then really got into the spirit of the thing. After that - it was bath time. The fun part was - it was KK's ice cream. He has set it down and Anderson made his way over there and finished it off before KK knew what had happened.



Anderson approved - the Vanilla was a big hit.

1 comments:

Yonker Family said...

I just want to squeeze both of those little guys! I love the pic of Anderson with the bowl over his face. I want to see a picture of his whole head. It looks like his hair has gotten much longer.