Saturday, May 9, 2009

Swimming with the Snakes: Season 2

Last October we saw the battle of the snake and the frog.  Snake lost - but the poor frog died anyway.  I guess they both lost.  


Today I took my first seasonal swim and there was the snake  - back in the rocks.    I found out it swims faster than me.  There is also a frog in the bottom of the pool right below where the snake was hiding.  Can't tell if it's a real frog or one of the rubber ones we have around her for the kids to play with.  I guess I'll know tomorrow if it floats to the surface......

Apart from the snake - the water was AMAZING.  The sun is hot and the water is not too cold.  A very pleasant way to spend a lazy hour.   I wish my whole family were here to share with me, although I doubt it would be lazy and quiet with all those people jumping in.


1 comments:

Yonker Family said...

Doesn't it creep you out to know that you are swimming with snakes all around you. I mean you never know when you are going to be relaxing in the pool and one of those snakes is going to squirm down your suite or something. Freaky!